Over time, your teeth may become darkened and discolored because of various lifestyle factors. At Premier Dentistry of Eagle, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your ideal smile in the simplest and most effective way. To do this, we proudly offer Zoom teeth whitening in Eagle, Idaho! This quick and professional in-office whitening treatment can brighten your smile up to 8 shades after just one treatment! If you are interested in achieving your whiter, more beautiful smile, we welcome you to contact us today at (208) 546-0655 and schedule your consultation with our dentist, Dr. Shane S. Porter!
For patients who qualify for our Zoom teeth whitening treatment, we invite you to click here to learn about our teeth whitening special!
Your teeth can say a lot about you, and although you may try to keep your teeth looking pearly white forever, there are several factors that can get in the way and result in a discolored, yellow smile. Some of the most common contributing factors to a duller smile include:
- Smoking and other forms of tobacco use
- The natural aging process
- Certain foods and drinks, such as wine, soda, coffee, and tea
- Poor dental hygiene
- Certain medications
Regardless of the cause, staining and discoloration in your teeth can make you feel embarrassed of your smile’s appearance. You may even try to hide your teeth when you smile. If this is you, our dentist may recommend our Zoom teeth whitening treatment. Zoom in-office whitening is a safe and simple process that uses advanced and effective methods to leave you with beautiful, long-lasting results. In most cases, this treatment takes about one hour, in which our dentist will perform the following steps:
- Clean your teeth
- Cover your lips and gums to protect them from exposure to the whitening material
- Apply a hydrogen peroxide gel to your teeth, and leave it there for 15 minutes
- Shine the Zoom LED lights over your teeth to activate the hydrogen peroxide, which will penetrate the tooth’s surface and dissolve discoloration and stains.
- Repeat the process of applying the whitening gel and shining the LED lights an additional 2 times
After you have completed your 3 15-minute whitening sessions, you can walk out of our office with a brighter, more confident smile! You will also receive instructions about how to care for your whiter smile at home, as well as a touch-up kit that will help your smile last longer.
To learn more about Zoom teeth whitening, we invite you to call or visit us today. We look forward to helping you achieve your picture-perfect smile!