CEREC Same Day Crowns
A dental crown is a restoration that our dentist at Premier Dentistry of Eagle may recommend when a tooth is moderate to severely damaged. These restorations are designed to restore your smile to optimum health, function, and decay, and at our practice, Dr. Shane S. Porter can complete your restoration treatment in just one day! With CEREC same-day dental crowns in Eagle, Idaho, you can receive your customized, natural-looking restoration in just one visit. Contact us today at (208) 546-0655 to learn more, and to schedule your next appointment. We look forward to caring for your smile!
Crowns are very versatile restorations and can be used for a number of restorative and cosmetic purposes. Dr. Shane S. Porter may suggest a dental crown in Eagle, Idaho, in order to:
• Cover a tooth that is severely stained or darkened
• Attach and anchor a dental bridge
• Restore a significantly damaged or decayed tooth
• Cover and complete a dental implant
• Improve the appearance and functionality of an irregularly shaped tooth
• Support a large filling if little natural tooth structure remains
• Strengthen a fractured or otherwise weakened tooth
To discover whether a crown is right for your smile, we encourage you to contact our dentist today.